2nd Marine Raider Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day of Defeat 1.3 Realism Unit

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice admin abusers

Go down 
+6
Lever [2nd MRB]
Woods [2nd MRB]
Mellone [2nd MRB]
Moor [2nd MRB]
Linderman [2nd MRB]
Barker [506th PIR]
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Barker [506th PIR]

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:05 am

I am happy Lindermin that you have made a good you, but you happen to have 2 admin abusers. Moor, and Mellon, if they don't like somthin that you diid they will contine to slap you or slay you over, and over again. Today or by the time you read this is might be tomorrow but we where playin zombie in your server Longwill of the 35th ID got pissed because one guy was campin in a spot where is you want you will die before you even try to get him, and he was banned. Mellon called me a faggot for sayin a was going to knife him but i shot him with the pistol because it was pistols and knivs for allies only so i called hima fagot. I kill him one of the round and he Team Kills me twice so i killed one allies with the k98 by mistake and then i kill him and i was Banned.

One day i was in the server with Mellon, and Moor and i was owning moor and he gets all pissed with out his mic and pissed because he had no mic. WHO CARES. So he starts slapin me usein admin so i get pissed and he is pissed and ADMIN ABUSEING.

Lindermin if Mellon or Moor delets this before you read this i am sending it to you in a PM.

Signed,
Sergeant Jeremiah Barker
506th Parachute Infantry Regiment.
Back to top Go down
Linderman [2nd MRB]
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:43 am

Thank you for informing me Sergeant. I will look into this first thing tomorrow or uhhm, today seeing as its about 2:45 A.M. I'll make sure this doesn't happen again. Also if this is a permanent ban, may I have your Steam ID, I'll unban you.
Back to top Go down
Moor [2nd MRB]
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:20 pm

Lol, Yes Barker, I was joking around it was us three in the server, and I was pissed but that was because you sat in a spot I couldn't kill you and it was my Lag vs you and Mellone sitting outside my spawn, so yeah, I meant no harm. Secondly I wasn't on for last nights argument, I was there while the basically invincible allies fought the axis but again we were screwing about.
Back to top Go down
Mellone [2nd MRB]
Sergeant
Sergeant

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:56 pm

Sorry I did something when you made racist remarks you dumb fuck. And no I am not jewish but saying the word kike (idk how to spell it) is not goin to be tolerated. Oh and Longwill got banned for 5 min. for not following the rules so, find anouther way to be a douche.

P.S. Barker got a 5 min. ban.

Last edited by Mellone [2nd MRB] on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
longwill

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:13 pm

i feel i was banned for a legit reason i was in a bad mood and shot mellone when the rules clerly stated i should not. A 5 min ban isnt that bad anyway and i feel i deserved the punishment.
Back to top Go down
Woods [2nd MRB]
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:44 pm

whilst your on the topic of racist remarks mellone and this goes for everyone else who says this "Jew bag" ok i know you may mean it in a humorous way but i find it really offensive exspiacially since the majority of ym ancestors were jewish and my dad is jewish so no more of that or any other anti jew stuff please thanks
Back to top Go down
Lever [2nd MRB]
Recruit

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:07 pm

Alright Woods, I apologize if i say that too much.
Back to top Go down
Mack [2nd MRB]
Private First Class
Private First Class

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:34 am

Yeah, that post by Lever was actually me, accidentally on his account ^_^, but yeah, what he says applies for both me and Lever.
Back to top Go down
Hoang [2nd MRB]
Private First Class
Private First Class

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:08 pm

I've learned, that Moor and Mellone have nothing better to do in their life, but admin abuse, so I just take it as a joke. Since.. technically, it IS a joke.
And for you serious people, the above, was a JOKE (about moor and mellone? Not about the joking admin abuse)

Anyone else read that and say wtf? Yeahhh.. I'm really tired. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Olson [2nd MRB]

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:05 pm

i said wtf is up with evryone too!but w.e dont matter to me until i get my computer back!
Back to top Go down
https://2nd-marines.darkbb.com
Wyman [2nd MRB]
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:46 pm

well, the thing is, moor and mellone like to have fun and thats fine. BUT the thing is about that is, it depends on the right time to do so. They are both mature at times when asked or told to do so, but we all can do wat they can do, and thats fine, mellone and moor didnt really do much wrong, they should of just picked a betetr time or they should have asked if it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Olson [2nd MRB]

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:13 am

AGREED!
Back to top Go down
Mellone [2nd MRB]
Sergeant
Sergeant

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:35 pm

Sir I don't appreciate being called a kike sir. Thats why he got slapped... and banned... for racism.
Back to top Go down
Wyman [2nd MRB]
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:11 pm

thats perfectly fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Barker

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:52 pm

Hay just so you know mellon i am black so you calling me a rasics is kinda night right. But sence is am black i can call my self and other people black. you dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Mack [2nd MRB]
Private First Class
Private First Class

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:15 pm

You called him a kike, which is a derogatory term towards Jewish people, it has nothing to do black people at all. But seriously, what your saying is it's alright for a black person to use a certain word but a white person cannot use the same one? You say your not racist but your being a complete and total hypocrite with that statement.It's like you calling my friend a honkey, then you calling me it and me being offended by it. Simply rediculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nice admin abusers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice admin abusers   Nice admin abusers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice admin abusers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2nd Marine Raider Battalion :: Public Headquarters :: The Pub-
Jump to: