2nd Marine Raider Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day of Defeat 1.3 Realism Unit

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mack [2nd MRB]
Private First Class
Private First Class

IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!! Empty
PostSubject: IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!!   IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:17 am

Alright so last night around 8, i go outside to look for my cat. So I'm checking the bushes, and just looking for him, when i look towards the center of my town, and i see a weird ass light, darting around, then hovering, then darting around. I swear to fuck, it was the weirdest thing I've ever seen, and I almost shit myself when i saw it. I never got any sleep last night because i was up looking to see it again. So, now i don't know what to do. >.>
Back to top Go down
Woods [2nd MRB]
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!!   IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:49 pm

im sorry mack it was me playing with ym glowsticks
Back to top Go down
Amanda
The Woman
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!!   IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:07 pm

Lol.. poor Mack. That sucks :/ Try to sleep during the day, since you obiously wont see it while its light out. Then spend the night searching for it again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mack [2nd MRB]
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!!   IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:24 pm

Okay so i set up a little observation post on my step, consisting of, a cooler of Pepsi, a lawn chair, a blanket and my binoculars. So, i never saw shit last night, but i did wake up this morning in my lawn chair, that was kind of cool i guess. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lever [2nd MRB]
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!!   IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:04 pm

Yeahh jeff that was just like the exact same thing i saw at your house :S
Back to top Go down
Olson [2nd MRB]

PostSubject: Re: IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!!   IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:50 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://2nd-marines.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!!   IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM LOSING MY FUCKING MARBLES!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2nd Marine Raider Battalion :: Public Headquarters :: The Pub-
Jump to: